Sunday, April 5, 2009

A family Affair


It was hard to name this one because this is the place that I went to in high school, and the past two were where my parents hung out. In Bountiful on 500 west is a little gem called Pace's Dairy Ann. I was fortunate enough to talk to the current owners nephew on the history of the place. The original owners had a Dairy Queen and bought the current location and changed the name and it has been serving since the mid 50's.


Pace's are known for their rainbows. My memories of this place are the awesome astro bars. Peach is the best!! Whether it is after marching in a parade or a treat for a church project, they are super tasty. Their onion rings and burgers also rank up there as being some of the freshest and most tasty in the area for the money!


My hopes is that Pace's will continue to be passed down through generations and stay in that spot forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment