Monday, August 10, 2009

Connies Cookies!

I am not one to have much of a sweet tooth. I think I used it all up when I was a kid, just ask my mom. This past weekend I was working at the Bountiful Summerfest with the Oak Pit BBQ Co. And saw people walking around with the fluffiest cookies I have ever seen.
I do love a good cookie though.
Behind us was a small booth with handmade cookies and some cute earrings. Well, people this is not a jewelry blog!! It's a food blog!


There wasn't much of a selection on the table the first day I went because she was almost sold out!!! What is so special about this Connie?? She is a yoga instructor in Bountiful and Sugarhouse (a plus) and her cookies come in all tastes. All tastes you say?? Connie specializes in Gluten free cookies. This is a blessing for those of you with wheat allergies or Celiac disease. Connie also does vegan cookies and of course for regular people like me.. regular old cookies.











We are talking tasty flavors like triple peanut butter (gluten free), zucchini chocolate chip (gluten free), everything nice (which is like a little bit of everything), double chocolate mint, regular chocolate chip, and these awesome ginger cookies. I was wary because I am not a huge ginger person, but the ginger cookies are like gingerbread but a BILLION times better. She uses natural and the finest ingredients and the size and texture of each one is almost perfection. Besides cookies she also does cakes in the gluten free genre.




Right now she just takes orders through her email yogacookie@gmail.com and she is also at the Bountiful Farmers market on Thursdays from 4-7pm.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks for supporting the cookie cause!

    ReplyDelete