Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An Expanding Empire

Hello my fellow foodies!




As previously stated, until someone is paying for me to write these, I am on my own paycheck. Unfortunately- This does mean fewer posts for a little while. I promise, I haven't forgotten my mission. My list is long and my taste buds salivating!!









I am proud to announce another opening of the every so tasty Downtown Philly Cheesesteaks. For those of you who have not glanced at the beginning of my blog, they were who got me up and going after much procrastination. Yesterday they opened their 4th location!! I am so proud of them for being able to expand their empire and staying true to themselves. They just opened in Brighams Landing in Provo, just a couple blocks from the Cougar Stadium.








Now you can run-not walk- to them along the Wasatch Front- South Jordan, American Fork, Downtown Salt Lake City, and Provo!! Keep up the great work guys!!












1 comment:

  1. Cory and I saw this open and we were so excited now that we are living on BYU campus. The only worry we have is that we might go their too much.

    ReplyDelete