Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teppanyaki at half the price?




Yep my fellow readers you read that correctly.

I am a big fan of the food that is served at Teppanyaki style restaurants. But finding a place that I can get just as much food, no show, at half the price?? Count this gal in!!

In Lehi just behind the Texas Roadhouse is a little place called Hibachi House. I really wanted noodles and sushi so I decided to stop in for lunch. The first time I went in, I was super impressed at the prices to begin with. The lady and gentleman behind the counter were super nice. I made sure to wish them a happy Chinese New Year.  You can order to go, or stay in to eat if you like.

If you go in between 2 and 5 Monday through Friday you can get 50% off sushi!! That is a win win situation. I have been in several times since the first time I tried Hibachi house. My favorite part?? The mustard sauce! If you get just enough of it on your meat/noodles/vegetables it burns your nose! I love it. The noodles are always good, the steak is always cooked just how I love it, the sushi is always good.

When you visit a place such as Teppanyaki, you will be spending about 20$+ a person. Not bad for special occasions. Sometimes you get a craving though, and you might not want to spend that much. Hibachi House is perfect for that craving. For a combo (noodles, veggies, steak) you're looking at spending about 10.95$.

I will be visiting this place many times to come in the future, I suggest you do as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment