Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome everyone, welcome. After living on the east coast within minutes of the greatest city there is (NYC, of course) I developed a love for finding good eats. Over priced corporate restaurants became a thing of the past for me. It was now bagels, street stands, and good pizza! I discovered experiencing new tastes and atmospheres made all the difference in the world in finding a memorable and yummy spot.


I moved back to Utah and decided that I needed to start a blog of all the great little restaurants around Utah that people miss out on because they drive-thru a Mcdonalds on the way home. (don't worry, we all do that once in a while.)






I am here to give reviews (both good and bad, fair and biased) of the food places I find while wandering around town. Restaurants and food markets alike! My mission is to write about Utah's Own restaurants (home grown) and to make sure that each place I write about is authentic to Utah. Hopefully it will help you as a reader and foodie in discovering there is more out there...

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Just wondering if Panda Express makes it on here...........

    ReplyDelete