Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Over The Top Cookies

It was hard to pick a place to begin. So, why not start with dessert!
Over the top Cookies has only been open for about a month in South Jordan. It is just off of Redwood Road and 106th south. I work just around the corner and decided to step in one day to welcome them to the neighborhood.
First off, Rachel, the owner is so humble and very sweet. (cookies will do that to you) She had a business out of her home for about 5 years and decided to finally make it big! Trust me, with the type of cookies she is producing, once the word gets out, it will be hard to keep the hand out of the cookie jar!



Over the top has two sizes of cookies. A big one and teeny ones, called 'cuties.' You love candy bars and cookies? Together they are heaven! She has everything from milky way, butterfinger, m&m's, grassjumper, twix, reeces pb cups, a few others, and my most favorite the s'mores! Rachel also sells the most beautiful candy apples, and for those that like sweet and salty she has chocolate covered pretzels.
I am not a big candy bar person, but I had to try one for the novelty of it! Wow, a cookie that was soft! If she can be proud of anything it is amazingly soft cookies!! I had the Milky Way (which is my second favorite) next to the S'mores. Imagine a chocolate cookie with REAL marshmallows and pieces of graham cracker crumbled on top. And those marshmallows - they are baked so they taste like you just pulled them out of a camp fire! One word for anyone that loves cookies... HEAVEN!

Oh! Don't worry, if you like milk with your cookies she has a cute little refrigerator that has regular and chocolate milk. If you are totally enticed, you can also order them and have them shipped!!


1 comment:

  1. Wish you wouldn't have told me about this place, it is right around the corner from me and might be very dangerous...I can't resist warm, soft cookies!

    ReplyDelete