Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best Indian food in Salt Lake?? I am not so sure about that...

There are several Indian restaurants throughout Utah. I've been to Three. One of them is suppose to be the "best in utah" however, I beg to differ. The second was actually very tasty, but they are only open for dinner. The THIRD, is so far my most favorite. India Palace is located on center street and 100 west in Provo. If you are looking for a restaurant where customer service is just as important as the quality of the food, then this is your place. (or palace)


At lunch they have a buffet. I much prefer the dinner menu. The quality of food at the location is truely the type of place that you walk out of feeling like you didn't waste your money. My favorites include the Indian tea, the peshwari naan, the regular naan (especially when its is fresh out of the tandoori), the chicken pasanda, the tikka masala is always good too! I could go on, but I usually get the same thing!


They are my favorite because they are so attentive and are aware of what is going on in their restaurant.


If you have time I suggest you stop in. The owners will usually greet you at the door!




2 comments:

  1. Larissa directed me to your website.

    I have to agree with the Indiana Palace. It is by far one of the best I've eaten at (not that I've much experience). But I also had a native Jordanian tell me it was really good food- he recommended it in the first place.

    Can't wait to hear about what other restaurants you recommend (or don't recommend!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I linked to your website through Larissa's blog. I live in South Jordan and am glad to have a place to come and find great restaurants. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete