Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cheers Mate!

(this photo is from the old shoppe)

If you are reading this and haven't had the chance to experience chocolate from the UK.. please run out and do it now!! You will never eat another Hershey bar again, well ok that might be a slight exaggeration..



In downtown Salt Lake at 439 E 900 S is a little charming place. I've never been to England so I cannot compare this shop to anything, however if you HAVE been to England or the UK you may find bits and pieces you have been missing. They have all types of candies, crisps, sauces, breakfast foods, fizzie drinks, teas, and even meats! For those Harry Potter fans, this is also a good place to find some odds and ends to add to your collection.


When I am feeling in the mood for some chocolate, which if you know me isn't often, this is the first place I head! Might I suggest picking up some Minstrels, a dairy milk, or a crunchie bar!
Also, if you are feeling in the mood for tea, next door is Elizabeth's Bakery and Tea Shop. (is now closed, until further notice-april 2010) They have all types of traditional meat pies, cornish pastries, clotted creams and other pastries.


http://www.thelondonmarket.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love the London Market! My boss is from England and even she loves to go there. The Harry Potter memorabilia is also an attraction for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I few posts back I saw that you like philly cheese steaks....well do I have a place for you! Moochies in SLC. It's about 800 East and 250 South. www.moochiesmeatballs.com Give it a try and let me know what you think. SO SO GOOD!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Moochies will come in a later post!

    ReplyDelete