Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Amendment to a blog

Today I am making my very first amendment to a blog. .

After taking a couple visits back to the "My Dough Girl" bakery to check out the other flavors (I couldn't possibly eat them in ONE sitting, well ok MAYBE if my arm was twisted) I felt the urge to talk about a couple of the other "girls."

Virginia.. oh sweet robust Virginia. Think: ginger and dark molasses and super chewy with sugar on top. When you bite in this cookie its not a typical ginger snap. As a matter a fact, there is no snap at all. The after taste... Heaven! Actually the after taste, and I am not sure where it comes from, is as if you just had a slice of a gingerbread cake with whip cream on top. What an amazing after flavor!!

If you are looking for something to cleanse your palatte but with a bit of warmth. Oh Vivianna, she will fill that need. Think: citrus dough with mangos and dark chocolate on the inside.

I still have a few more flavors to try, but for March I suggest Lucy. She is a lime cookie with cheesecake in the center and a lovely lime curd on top with some powdered sugar! Ps. Don't wear black and eat this cookie!!

Remember... run, don't walk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment